We can proudly announce that the 13th Aviation Management Conference will be held at the Head Office building of the Royal Schiphol Group!
Evert van de Beekstraat 202
1118 CP Schiphol
We recommend travelling by public transport due to reconstruction of the parking area.
Schiphol is easily accessible by train and bus services from major cities. Plan your journey via the NS website.
To get to the Schiphol Head Office building from Schiphol Plaza: exit the building and head for the buses. Take one of the Schiphol Sternet buses in the direction of Zuid-P30 from platform B10 (lines 191, 195, 198) or B12 (lines 190, 192, 199). These buses run every ten minutes throughout the day. Get off the bus at the ‘Schipholgebouw’ (‘Schiphol Head Office building’) stop (fourth stop). Journey time: 10 minutes.
We suggest to park at P12. However, the parking places are limited because of the construction work. Therefore, we highly suggest to travel by public transport. Unfortunately, we are not able to cover the parking costs.
From Amsterdam/Utrecht and The Hague/Rotterdam:
- From the A4 motorway take the Schiphol exit.
- Follow the signs for Kantoren/Lang parkeren (Offices/Long-Term Parking).
- Follow the signs for Vracht/kantoren/WTC/Hilton Sheraton
(Cargo/Offices/WTC/Hilton Sheraton) (road that goes down).
- At the end of the road go right.
- At the first set of traffic lights turn right.
- Take the first road on the left (Evert van de Beekstraat).
The entrance to the Car Park is on the left (P12). From the car park it is about a 3-minute walk.