On the 14th of December in 2013 the 9th Aviation Management Conference took place at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. The event was part of the Aviation Professionals Event, comprising also the Aviation Knowledge & Career Day as well as the Security Seminar.
At 9th edition of the Aviation Management Conference, students and aviation professionals have presented their findings in the fields of:
- Gate-to-Gate Flight Management: SWIMming from Gate-to-Gate?
- Aviation: Capacity is the issue
- UAVs: hype or a game changer?
- Future Airports: Measuring the future by airport concepts
- UK future aviation capacity constraint
More information about the programme, research topics and guest speakers can be found in the menu alongside.