Ticket sale closed.
A ticket will provide you with the following:
- Opportunity to broaden your network and get in touch with (young) professionals from the industry. To foster this opportunity, a network-drink is organised at the end of the conference.
- Participation in an intellectual and captivating conference which focuses on items that will affect the status-quo of the aviation industry during a day filled with renowned speakers from various industry perspectives.
- Lunch and drinks by the Royal Schiphol Group and are available to all attendees of the conference.
We are happy to assist organisations to register multiple colleagues for the conference. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a tailored invoice.
* Only applicable for SVAAA-members. Please note that SVAAA members first need to log-in before purchasing a ticket.
Our ticketing services are organised in partnership with the Amsterdam Aviation Association (SVAAA). You will be redirected to the website of the Amsterdam Aviation Association for registration & payment. Unfortunately, registration services are only available in Dutch language. We are happy to assist our foreign guests with registration and payment via email@example.com
If you purchased a ticket by website, a confirmation e-mail will be sent including a ticket. Be aware that this e-mail could appear in your spam-box. Approximately one week before the conference you receive an e-mail including all practical information. For any other updates, we kindly invite you to visit our website and facebook.
Do not forget to bring a corresponding passport/ID-Card to the AM Conference.
- Professional: Means all interested guests other than students.
- Student: Any bachelor, master or PhD student.
- SVAAA-member: All members of the Amsterdam Aviation Association. (Log-in on SVAAA website required)
- Buying the wrong ticket-type might result in unnoticed cancellation.
- Cancellation of your ticket is not possible. However, tickets are interchangeable. Please send an e-mail to info@amconference including personal details (first name, surname, document-id & e-mail address) before January 12, 2020.
- Student and professional tickets cannot be interchanged with each other.
- Your personal details will be collected by the Amsterdam Aviation Association (SVAAA) and send to the organisation of the AM Conference. After the event, we delete all personal information.
- For security reasons, we have to share your first name, surname and document-ID with Royal Schiphol Group N.V.
- We use your e-mail address and phone number to send information about the conference.